Graston / Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Therapy
Graston Technique® is a unique, evidence-based form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that enables our practitioners to effectively and efficiently address soft tissue restrictions.
Graston Technique uses specially designed stainless-steel instruments with unique treatment edges and angles to deliver an effective means of manual therapy. The use of Graston Technique in combination with appropriate therapeutic exercise leads to the restoration of pain-free movement and function. All of our manual therapists may use graston as part of their soft tissue / muscular treatments.
Here is a list of some of the most common conditions treated with Graston Technique® therapy.
- Ankle Pain (Achilles Tendinosis/itis)
- Wrist Pain (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylosis/itis)
- Golfer’s Elbow (Medial Epicondylosis/itis)
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Disorders)
- Heel Pain (Plantar Fasciitis)
- Shoulder Pain (Rotator Cuff Tendinosis/itis)
- Scar Tissue
- Shin Splints
- Trigger Finger